joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Weight of Silence - A.M. Arthur Ok read. Some things about the secret bothered me. It took too long to get to the actual secret itself. The whys are brought to point often enough but not the hows, at least until I was almost too irritated to care. The other part of the 'secret' when revealed was the almost the flippant, teenage way it was handled. No, that was not an incident that should have been cared for by bullying back. At least not to me. Too many concerns with that part of the story.
Then the other part of the arson specifically the hard drive that implicates Gavins friend Casper was handled within a paragraph. For some reason it didn't fit. Not that it couldn't have happened but I'm not sure why it was added. It didn't seem to stress Gavin at all really. It didn't cause him to pull away or doubt. Gavin's supposed incidents were like fireflies that floated around him that didn't really affect anything. Superfluous. That's the word. Go me.