joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open - SJD Peterson, Eric Arvin,  Abigail Roux,  T.J. Klune,  S.A. McAuley,  Jason Huffman-Black OMG no no no brain bleach brain bleach PLEASE

1st story, couldn't get past 4th page. I have no idea where it was going but I didn't want to go there.

2nd story, awe no, not a war story! ok, ok I read it. It was complicated and hard to follow and I got the names mixed up a lot and had to go back a lot. I think I would have enjoyed it more had it been soley about one couple. However I finished with a shine in my eyes and memories of my Grandpa. Can not be bad, not at all.

Until....

3rd story, this is where the brain bleach comes in. I DID NOT know that this kind of story was part of this anthology. I don't like rape or rape or rape and I don't care how much of an asshole this guy is, no no no no. I did not finish this story. I couldn't.

This is where I stopped and to be honest, I really don't want to pick this book up again. I don't want to pick up my reader right now. It is definitely the 3rd story that did me in. I was literally sick to my stomach. I have read some hard core bdsm but it was consensual AND I WAS WARNED! And I stay away from rape of any kind!!!
There are other stories in this anthology and maybe someday I will read them but shit...that story was just...WTH Hell man.