joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Twice Tempted - Jeaniene Frost Ehn is my feeling when I finished this book.
Vlad hun. Yeah not sure what happened to him. I remember is rough exterior and soft side that did not make him an asshole. I remember him telling Cat he wasn't there for sex, he just wanted companionship and touch. That did not make him any less evil to me. In fact I think this is where I fell a little in love with Vlad. In the Grave series he was different and not just because in Night Prince there is a love interest.
He didn't react or evolve in a manner that was consistent with the character he was in the Grave series.
Whatshername in the Night Prince series is well not what I would have chosen for Vlad. Yes he's super duper old and whatshername is super duper young and I think that's the problem. There are two ways to go here, he can dumb down or she can smart up. Guess which way Vlad goes? I don't like Whatshername. I was not really all that happy about her in Night Prince 1 however Vlad wasn't just a ghost of who he was in the Grave series in 1 either. Night Prince 2, Whatshername is awful. At one point she says because of her ability to see others worst sin she has become jaded. And then she acts like she is 12 and she caught her boyfriend under the bleachers with a cheerleader. Argh.
I always hoped that Spade and Denise would get a second book. I loved them together. Now I don't think that would be a good idea. What if Denise got bitchy/whiny/ridiculous and Spade became a douchebag? That would suck.
I will probably read the third book. Hopefully it will get better.