joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Monty Gets Arrested (Marshall's Park, #1) - Lisa Worrall Ok I am not rating this right now cause I'm mad.
I didn't realize that this was a short story to be continued....
And not continued soon, but a whole month away. I just read Anitra Lynn McLeod series Seven Brothers for McBride and I had to wait a whole 7 seven days for the next installment. And let me tell you that was a raging 7 days and each Saturday Anitra came through with the story.
Now I have to wait a month for the next installment? This was ok but I don't know that I care enough to 'post-it note myself' 30 days out.

3/3/2013:
Crazy. So I checked on Amazon. It is stating a 12 part monthly series. I was under the impression it was 5 part series. Hun.

I went ahead and rated this part. I am sure that once all 12 parts have been published that this will be a fine book. (However, I won't know that until then.) Monthly publications are not my thing. I find them laborious. The parts are never long enough and I read other books in between publication dates, so I feel I need to read again what I have already read to get up to speed. It's just too much to post it note. I am sure I will run into this series sometime next year and then if I am still interested, I will read all the part at one time, just like a novel.