joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

The Price of Falling - Melanie Tushmore Ok the story line wasn't bad. However, the inconsistencies and wording were annoying. First off is Melanie Tushmore British? The use of some word or their placement seemed off especially for a story set in Texas and New York. Secondly, even being set in the late 80's early 90's, putting a 18 year old in-charge of a management team with out any experience seems just past fantasy. Third, was Mike a complete moron? I don't understand how he could get shipped away and the first if not the second he could, he would contact Jason. Apparently he was in-love with Jason? Which brings me to the crux of my issue, really he was in-love with Jason? Ok, why? Thats all I wanted to know. I understand that sometimes in our live we are so physically attracted to someone that we are blind to their personality (good, bad or indifferent) but again this was way past fantasy into just 'hun'? I really like Mike and it isnt that I hated Jason, I didn't. Sometimes I was angry with his actions, but I knew he had issues however he never really got himself right. Even at the end I just felt sorry for Mike. Not that he was a bad guy but that he spoon fed, someone who was given no redeeming qualities, a new life without having to work for it.