joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

The Magic in Your Touch - Sara Bell It was like really dry brittle sugar cookies. Dry because the sex was dry (even with lube), brittle because I got frustrated reading and I was chewing my nails. Sugary sweet sentiments from overly manly gay men who dont look/act gay and the cookie part well it was a cookie cutter story. There was a lot of 'extras' that tried to make the story/characters worthwhile but it failed. I have so many questions but just dont have the energy or concern to ask them. I wholeheartly agree with Nicole H review. I like reading series however when I went to look at the next book I was so sure it would be about Seth. Oh no, it's about Dillon. Who the hell is Dillon? I think there was a Dillon but I could have missed him since he wasnt a main character or even a supporting character hell he could have been a waiter somewhere or maybe a bartender. Ohhh there I go questioning and getting pissed for caring. Suffice to say I just cant see looking for any other Sara Bell books.