joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Making Ends Meet - S.L. Armstrong, K. Piet I liked it ok. It was super sweet and honestly a bit chessey. The internal struggle was repetitive however I found if I skipped some of the internal angst I liked the story. Although I had one niggle Wil's dad invited Wil and Zach to New Year eve party. Zach couldn't find a babysitter so Mae, Zach's infant daughter, came along. Wil's mom flips out over the baby being there (apparently it was rude to bring a baby to an adult party) anywho so dad seems to smooth some ruffled feathers. Then, after the party Wil's parents make the ultimatum 'keep seeing Zach and we cut off funding to school'.
So yeah not cool however I was a little confused cause it seemed like Wil's dad had some weight in what was going on and his actions didn't scream I hate Zach. Too me he seemed pretty open to Zach. His actions confused me and/or his relationship with his wife wasn't flushed enough to easily accept that ultimatum.