joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Blood Bathory: Like the Night - Ari McKay Characters that make this fantastical statements. Fervently, apologetically, he ducked his head abashed with praise (what?), jumped up to kneel at his feet, Evan rolls his eyes like they are marbles. These two are so dramatic. I'd call them women but I don't know any this theatrical.

The MC's talk to one another like they have had years of therapy to appropriately express every feeling. Essentially they are fully formed psyches, rounded out and perfectly balanced.

The first half of the story is internal monologue that the other doesn't feel the same. (I remember one of my favorite authors said 'if it can be cared for with a phone call, it isn't a real conflict) These two could cut to the chase with the quickness. Phone call would have taken too long, hell pass a note.

I got to 51%, actually right before they declare their perfect undying love that will never shatter or tarnish or stain or crack or crumble. Then make the most unimaginable love imaginable with feelings so intense that they simple become one with themselves and each other and the sheets and the pillow cases and the utter completeness of it all.

I'm worn the fuck out.

Perfect people piss me off apparently.