joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

GhosTV - Jordan Castillo Price I am like a dog with a bone sometimes. I got Among the Living because I got tired of seeing it on my Recommend List. I read the blurb months ago and said to myself, 'self, not for you". Something turned me off about the cover or the blurb or I have no idea. So, I read Among the Living and realized what a complete douche I can be at times. I have read the entire series in the last couple of days by putting of laundry, dishes, baking, jewelery making and having sex with my husband. To say I love this series is an understatement. Oddly enough, I am glad there isnt another PsyCop coming out soon, I need a break. It's the story, it's the characters, it's the humor however what it really is is tremendous writing. It gets you there, in the story, in the character. I am sad to a degree because it is only every once in awhile you get a good book/series to read. I read so many mediocre stories and I almost feel cheated to an extent afterwards. I parsel out Josh Lanyon just so I know when I really want a good book to read I have one I haven't read, available. Jordan Castillo Price has made that list.