joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Covet Thy Neighbor - L.A. Witt It wasn't awful I just didn't get into the story. It could be my mood or something. I am religious however not a church goer. I believe in the big bang and Darwinism/Evolution. In fact I was right on board with the story. I didn't feel like Seths' atheism was a true atheism. I think he was entirely too wrapped up with being rejected by his family and church and all the emotions involved to make a conscious decision to say 'no there is no higher power'. It's common to want to reject that which has rejected you. Not to say he isn't an atheist, he very well could be however it wasn't presented as such in this story. I wasn't moved to feel any emotions with either MC. I love L.A. Witt and this in no way diminishes my enjoyment of her stories. Like I said above, it might be me. I will most likely read this again and see if I feel differently then.