joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Something New Under the Sun - L.A. Witt I think I am definitely in the minority here. I liked the story, don't get my wrong. I think I was missing the 'it' between the two MC's. I hate to say it but this story seemed a bit predictable. Bar Anna being Daniels' daughter I was pretty sure how things were going to pan out. I was on edge as to how Daniel and Liam were going to get out of trouble after the fact. That too was a bit of a problem for me. It seemed so easy. Most of the what they had to get around, over and through seemed so laced with problems and blood shed that the ending didn't match up.
The other issue I had was the lack of 'vampire' culture? I would like to have known more about how they came about or how they ended up Vampires. I caught the briefest info that they modified to be vampires. Like a right of passage, that sounded interesting.