joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Inherit the Sky - Ariel Tachna I would have liked this story more if it hadn't been so 'bloody' boring. (I really didn't need a whole page dedicated to where Caine put his clothes in this room on the station.) All the parts were good but as a whole it was missing something. The underlining interest on Macklin's part was nonexistent, so when it showed itself it felt off. I mean you know there are going to get together but there really wasn't any kind of build up. There was a lot of info on sheep station stuff, but it never was integral to the story. For feeling bored about this story, I feel more let down. I think it could have been a better story with the setting, story line and characters. The sex was just as boring and felt passionless.
2 stars, one for setting, and one for all the info on sheep station running. I mean that took a lot of research and time.