joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Patient Privilege - Allison Cassatta It really is a good story. I have a couple of issues though. The beginning and middle were great however at one point when things start to happen I looked at the page number and realized I was almost finished. The story is wrapped up by the end, I just wished there had been more. We go from Angel leaving rehab to showing up on Eriks door to Angel asking to stay and Erik saying ok. Not so bad except their only relationship before had been doctor/patient and they shared one kiss. I'm not sure that they had enough between them for that type of commitment. The epilogue is nice although again it leaves me with more questions. How is Angel dealing with his sobriety, where is Jon in his recovery, how is Erik defining the lines between doctor and lover? I think that the ending was rushed. What I would have loved is the story ending at Angel leaving rehab to be with Erik and then a second book would tell of the difficulties and rewards of being sober and falling in love.