joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Timing - Mary Calmes Ok maybe if I hadnt read A Matter of Time books 1-4 first I would have finished this book maybe even liked it, however I didnt. As I was reading I started to feel a serious case of dejavu. In A Matter of Time, Jory was raised by his grandma because his mom skipped out. I am pretty sure Jory's mom birthed Stephan in Timing. I mean both men are so incredibly beautiful they attract men and women, able to deflate any conflict with their charisma, have women constantly groping them and fall for gruff super Alpha men. Speaking of groping, mother of goodness, really some of these scenes the women were a sentence away from humping Stephens leg. And oddly enough Jory was humped through 4 books. Can a writer be sued for plagArizing their own characters?
I will state I did not finish Timing, maybe after chapter 10 the characters become Stephen and Rand and not a watercolor version of Jory and Sam, if so great, I just didnt care enough to find out on my own. And I am truly amazed no one else saw the similarities.