joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

How to Raise an Honest Rabbit - Amy Lane 2.5 Stars

Not a bad story I just didn't get it.
Jeremy is a con man/grifter. Maybe it is my own prejudices but I always thought con men were smart and rather sharp. They kind of had to be, to read people and know the con backwards and forwards. Now granted it seems Jeremy relied heavily on his Dad for guidance. Nonetheless, Jeremy almost bordered on slow.(Then he was sharp as a tack and I would get confused)
So we have a slow con man, ok I can deal however I didn't like that Aiden was mean. He called Jeremy names and seemed to be on his case more often than not. From here I don't see where Aiden fell for Jeremy. Then the dance of romance started and I was like whoa, why? Yeah, Jeremy went straight (in the not being a con man anymore and being honest 'straight') and he worked really hard so I can see where Aiden could respect that. And I can so totally see Jeremy having a thing of Aiden.

I guess I just kept expecting Jeremy to say 'I didn't mean to hurt the rabbits, George' half the time.