joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Unwanted Appeal (Hidden Wolves 2.5) - Kaje Harper Everything was working itself up to a 5 star. What dropped me to a 4 star was the ending. Aaron tells Zach that 'you are mine' and Zach says 'you said that to Cole' (a new wolf). Aaron turns and say, 'yes I did but I'm yours too'. But really doesn't Aaron belong to pack as well as Zach?
I guess their relationship is already blurring the lines between Alpha and pack and I needed something more defined for just Aaron and Zach. A simple you are mine, I am yours could really be said to Simon, Paul or Mark.
The Epilogue, I think, tried to clarify the statement or to give greater meaning. It didn't help because that may be what Aaron felt but it isn't what was said. Yes, the people in the room knew exactly what was going on, however it didn't make me feel warm and fuzzies. And I really wanted warm and fuzzies after that business.