joyfulgirlamy

If we are all made in God's image, does that mean God is gender fluid.....

I love my family, I love my friends, I love all kinds of music however I am addicted to my books. I love reading. I love romance. I love angst.

Widdershins - Jordan L. Hawk It was a good read. I liked Whyborne and Griffin, I really like Griffins nickname for Whyborne. I enjoyed Christines character. However, I was really hoping Bradley would take a fall down a flight of stairs. :)
The story was good and I like the writing style.

I had one major issue with the story At the end when it is apparent that Whybornes' Father and brother are involved in this cult, once everything is taken care of, both men walk away. Whybornes father was involved to cure his wife (Whybornes' mother) of her illness. I would think that involvement would be pretty significant so when the fight is over and Whybornes father declares that his wife wouldn't approve, well that was easy peasy. Too easy peasy. It didn't fit the story or how Whybornes father was portrayed.
Will I read more, well yes yes I will. Hopefully the next installment won't end easy peasy like this one.